Improve Your Business – Enhance Your Reputation – Support Your Industry
By being a member, you have access to:
- The Alabama Home Builders Self Insurers Fund, which offers assistance in workers compensation.
- Networking through state and local meetings
- Contract warranty packages
- Consumer information videos
- Special interest councils that address the needs of today’s multi-faceted home building market.
- Educational opportunities that help you strengthen your potential for growth and success such as the Certified Graduate Associate (CGA), Certified Graduate Builder (CGB, Certified Graduate Remodelors (CGR), and Graduate Master Builder (GMB) designations.
- Publications and special events that will keep you updated on the changes in the home building industry.
- State and local legislative and regulatory support
- Active governmental involvement which ensures that home building issues are addressed in the Alabama legislature.
- Public relations support.
- Access to “members only” information on this website.
- Community service projects, through the Foundation and specialized councils, that strengthen the social well-being of Alabamians.
- Industry recruitment- bringing young people into the industry.
- Loss Control Services
The Home Builders Association is a federation and by joining St. Clair County Home Builders Association, you automatically become a member of the Home Builders Association of Alabama and the National Association of Home Builders. For more information on membership, please contact the local in your area. For more information, contact the Home Builders Association of Alabama at 334.834.3006.