For information on how to contact your local Home Builders Association:
St. Clair County Home Builders Association
P.O. Box 543
Pell City, Alabama 35125
fax 205.884.0838

To find out if the builder or remodeler you are dealing with is licensed, as required by State of Alabama law, OR to find out how to obtain a license:
Home Builders Licensure Board

To find out if any complaints have been filed against the builder or remodeler you are dealing with:
Better Business Bureau

If you have been the victim of home repair fraud:
Attorney General’s Consumer Hotline

To find out information on government backed mortgage programs, contact the following:
Alabama Housing Finance Authority

Fannie Mae

USDA Rural Development